During musical education focus lies upon the further development of basic social virtues: listening, taking initiatives, leading and being guided. These factors are stimulated during the ensemble classes.
The program consists of musical examples from different time periods and musical genres from the Middle Ages until the present. The compositions are arranged for the specific instruments and adapted to the individual level of the participants.
- During the studying process topics are covered such as:
- Participant needs aid in learning specific fingerings or playing techniques for the instrument
- Using the arrow in a proper way for string instruments
- Intonation and playing in tune
- Rhythmical interpretation / working with different key signatures
The repertoire will be presented during short presentations throughout the year.
The target group of the ensemble groups consist of students of the Music School, having completed their elementary musical education and who want to continue their musical learning by playing in group.
tariff: € 150 for a year (30 lessons)
|2019 – 2020||
19.00 – 20.00
More information? Contact us by mail
Organized with the support of
and all collaborators of Music School JMS Hans Dirken